I started this ship back November last year and stopped around Christmas time.
I got stuck on it and did not really know what to do with it.
Anyway after digging though my unfinished models, I found it and start reworking on it again.
NEW WORK DONE
- Panelled under the ship and area where engines go.
- Cut out landing gear boxes.
- Added landing gear hatches.
- Add rear doors and ramp.
WORK LEFT TO DO
- Rebuild the landing gear feet.
- Rebuild rear door ramp. (Currently does not fold in properly.)
- Add details to rear and side of the ship.
- Texture ship. (I hate that part!!)
As you can see it mostly done just a few odds and ends left to do.
I also got another Dropship that I started but did not finished; however that looks more like a large passenger shuttle. I may finish that one off after this.