Project Ark: Earth Colonies Defence Ship (ECDF), Part 4
As those of you that follow me here and at some of the forums I am a member off, know I have been having some issue with putting the different modules together.
This is mainly due to the fuel pods and gangway module, as there was a lot of shadows on that. I also found that as I was using meshes I had built before they brought over there materials and textures that were not showing up as Blender was not able to find the Texture files that I was using.
So I have cleaned all that up and also the models as I was using more verts and faces than what was needed. This has been done will all the modules.
With all that done, I have also made some changes to the gangway & Fuel pods module.
This was done for two reasons.
1, As this is will be a military ship, the fuel pods would not be exposed. So they are now covered up. I have put a fuel line that goes from the pods into the main engine module. (This is still to be modelled.)
2, The other reason for doing this was simply to save on render times.
Anyway here is the new version of the Gangway and fuel pods module. I still have the old version just in case I will need it again.
Here is a clay and wire render.
With these new changes I have been able to render out all the module together. (The solar Panels module as is still being built.)
With this now done, I will be going back to the solar panel module to get that finished as it only partly done.