Akira Class, Part 27. Rebuilt Escape Pods
With the windwos cut back in, it was time to start to fix some issue with the escape pods.
The ones I had before where stracthed and different sizes.
I have gone back and remodelled them and recut them back into the the main hull.
Now they are all the same.
It was mention that the RCS that I had rebuilt for the saucer made the ship look smaller than it actually is. So I have gone back and grabed the ones I had on there before and just move them around and add the yellow for the RCS so they stand out a bit better.
I am now moving onto the sensor pit in front of the birdge. I am not happy with what I got there, so I will remove what I got and just put in a load of greebles so there is more details.
I am also thinking of doing the same thing with the tranch around the saucer rim, but we will see on that one. It is then onto reworking the Cats and a few other things then she will be ready for texturing.
Then I can call her done.