Miss Emily Rose Harris, Painting, Part 3
Work on Miss Emily Rose Harris, hair is now done. It took far longer than I wanted to spend on it but I am happy with the out come.
I used the same technique I used for the Jenson Button painting.
I think I have improved on this technique. However it was very pain staking to do, this was mainly due to the fact that there is some many tendrils of hair being blown by the wind.
As you can see it did not help improve her face as I hoped it would.
I think this down to the fact that I did her face to dark.
So with that I will be going back and redoing that again. Once that is done I will start on the background.